VIP Card Grading
VIP Card Grading
VIP LEVEL (1 Business Day or Less Guaranteed Turnaround) - $20 per card
Even though card grading is somewhat subjective and varies between grading companies, 1st graded adheres strictly to our own very specific grading criteria. We guarantee an accurate grade and a fantastic finished product. However, we do not guarantee a matching cross grade with another company. Just as cards vary, so do individual graders, and we can't guarantee that other graders will follow the same detailed grading criteria.
We maintain the highest standards of integrity and authenticity. CUSTOM MADE CARDS, REPRINTS OR OTHER COUNTERFEIT CARDS will not be graded. They will be returned to you ungraded and not encased and NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED. We will not grade anything other than authentic cards.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
1) Add the quantity of cards you are submitting to the cart and proceed to check out as normal.
2) Place each card in a protective flexible pouch (Ex. Card Saver). The flexible pouch you choose must be sturdy enough to allow us to remove the item safely. For the protection of your items, you may want to insert your cards into a soft card sleeve or poly sleeve before inserting into the Card Protector of your choice.
3) Pack in a sturdy cardboard box. We recommend a US Post Office Priority Mail box. Protect the items with packing material such as bubble wrap or other shipping/packing material. Make sure that they are not packed too tightly. This may cause damage if mishandled. Use packing tape to completely seal the outside of the box. DO NOT BUNDLE CARDS WITH SCOTCH OR PACKING TAPE! Masking tape is ok.
4) Send your cards via US MAIL (NOT UPS OR FEDEX) to:
PO Box 5178
St. Cloud, MN 56302
We recommend that you consider purchasing insurance on your package. USPS can assist you with purchasing insurance. Include a copy of your order confirmation that is automatically generated when you place your order.
5) We will grade your cards and return them to you within the timeframe you have selected. For Standard Card Grading, expect to receive them within 16 calendar days or less from the time you mailed them. It takes 5-7 for shipping to us, up to 2 calendar days for us to grade them, and 5-7 days return shipping to you if using standard shipping. UPS Next Day Air is available for return shipping at an additional charge.
NOTE that our 1 day guaranteed turnaround is BUSINESS days, not calendar days. We do not grade or ship cards on Saturday, Sunday, or postal holidays.
We do not grade jersey cards at this time. 1st Graded is not bound in any way by any opinion from any other grading service.